ADMA TranS4MErs: Advanced Manufacturing assistance and Training for SME Transformation
A project supporting the transformation of manufacturing SMEs to become Factories of the Future embracing the ecological, digital, and societal challenges.
ADMA TranS4MErs is a €5.6M project funded by Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Framework Programme of the European Union, building on the work of ADMA, the European Advanced Manufacturing Support Centre. The project is officially launched today (1 October 2021). The project will run for 3 years and will be implemented by a consortium of 38 partners from 27 European countries. Coordinated by the Irish Manufacturing and Research Company (IMR), ADMA TranS4MErs brings a pan-European multi-partner cooperation together, including research and technology organizations, universities, industry associations, chambers of commerce, incubators/accelerators, regional development agencies and vocational training institutes.
The project will support ambitious SMEs on their digital transformation journey, designed to ensure that Europe embraces the transformation of the economy and society and brings its benefits to ALL citizens and businesses. ADMA TranS4MErs will build and deliver assistance with digital competencies (underpinned by technology: high performance computing, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity) and training in advanced skills in digital technologies in SMEs.
In order to achieve this, firstly a knowledge super-grid infrastructure will be created, which will act as the main architecture of the project. The core elements such as the refinement of the SME transformation methodology, quality criteria measures, core functionality of the platform/application, and guidelines of SME participation will be established.
‘’We at RiniGARD, are thrilled to be part of ADMA TranS4MErs and support SMEs on their digital transformation journey. Within ADMA TranS4MErs we’ll be focusing on communication, dissemination, and exploitation activities” Prof. Garik Markarian, founder.
The transformation journey of the SMEs will be delivered through the following services:
- ADMA TranS4MErs Catalogue of Services/Tools, which aims to assist SMEs to choose the most suitable transformation journey for their businesses.
- The implementation of ADMA TranS4MErs Quality Mark, which ensures to have the top-quality experts in advising SMEs and implementing significant digitalisation projects (named as TranS4MErs)
- Design and delivery of ADMA TranS4MErs Innovation Toolkit, which provides them access to workshops to develop technical expertise in the SMEs, remote advisory services on financial and legal aspects, virtual trainings and webinars, ad-hoc remote support for SMEs’ transformation and participation in xChange events.
- ADMA TranS4MErs Digital Platform/Toolbox which will act as a collaboration space for SMEs, large enterprises, and business support organizations.
- ADMA TranS4MErs VET framework(s).
The project will launch two open calls with a diverse value proposition addressing the needs of European Manufacturing SMEs depending on their digital maturity.
In each call, the selected SMEs will go through a 2-stage scheme. In the 1st stage (Design) SMEs will be guided towards the development of their Transformation Plans while having access to TranS4MErs platform as well as a series of trainings and resources to upgrade their team knowledge and skills; whereas in the 2nd stage (Revamp) TranS4MErs will provide expertise and resources to boost the deployment/ implementation of their Transformation Plan, revamping their facilities towards Factories of the Future.
ADMA TranS4MErs aims for assistance and training to 1,000+ SMEs across Europe by 2025.
The ADMA TranS4MErs Consortium:
- IRISH MANUFACTURING RESEARCH COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE – Ireland
- IMP’ROVE – EUROPEAN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT ACADEMY EWIV – Germany
- F6S NETWORK IRELAND LIMITED – Ireland
- FUNDACIÓN TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION – Spain
- FORENINGEN MADE – Denmark
- ARC CONSULTING EOOD – Bulgaria
- EUROPA MEDIA SZOLGALTATO NON PROFITKOZHASZNU KFT – Hungary
- LATVIJAS TEHNOLOGISKAIS CENTRS NODIBINAJUMS – Latvia
- RISE IVF AB – Sweden
- AGENCJA ROZWOJU MAZOWSZA SPOLKA AKCYJNA – Poland
- SIEC BADAWCZA LUKASIEWICZ – PRZEMYSLOWY INSTYTUT AUTOMATYKI I POMIAROW PIAP – Poland
- ASSOCIAZIONE FABBRICA INTELLIGENTE LOMBARDIA – Italy
- SYSTEM@TIC PARIS REGION – France
- DIMECC OY – Finland
- MASINBUVES UN METALAPSTRADES RUPNIECIBAS ASOCIACIJA – Latvia
- AGENTIA DE DEZVOLTARE REGIONALA NORD-VEST – Romania
- CYPRUS DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB (CYDIHUB) LTD – Cyprus
- ASOCIATIA TEHIMPULS-CENTRUL REGIONAL DE INOVARE SI TRANSFER TEHNOLOGIC – Romania
- MALTA ENTERPRISE IVF – Malta
- PRAGMA -IOT IDIOTIKI KEFALAIOUXIKI ETAIREIA – Greece
- BIC BRATISLAVA SPOL SRO – Slovakia
- CIVITTA EESTI AS – Estonia
- INTRASOFT INTERNATIONAL SA – Luxembourg
- FASTTRACK ACTION, LDA – Portugal
- UNIVERZA V MARIBORU – Slovenia
- TECHNOLOGICKE CENTRUM AKADEMIE VED CESKE REPUBLIKY – Czechia
- VILNIAUS PREKYBOS PRAMONES IR AMATU RUMAI – Lithuania
- EUROPEAN CROWDFUNDING NETWORK – Belgium
- BEIA GMBH – Austria
- VIESOJI ISTAIGA LIETUVOS INOVACIJU CENTRAS – Lithuania
- REGIONALE ONTWIKKELINGSMAATSCHAPPIJINNOVATIONQUARTER BV – Netherlands
- RINIGARD DOO ZA USLUGE – Croatia
Are you interested in knowing more? Sign up to our mailing list here:
And follow us on Twitter and Linkedin:
For further information, please contact:
Louise Kelly, Marketing manager, IMR