– Place the nasal wire on top
– Press the nasal wire firmly to cover the nose
– The side on which the earlobe is not connected should face the face
– The mask should cover the mouth and nose
– On the side, the mask should adhere to the face, around the nose and under the chin
– If you feel irritation during use, replace the mask or stop using it
– Do not use the mask if it is torn or physically damaged in any way as the level of protection will be reduced
– Recommended use: minimum 7 days to a month depending on Masks’s physical condition.